Saturday, 27 April 2013

Update

Having got some half decent tracks out of Boujou, I have now started to build my scene up in Maya  I am still keeping with the 'Domino' them. However, due to the change in location/ footage, I have gone for the traditional black and white dominoes. To make the scene more interesting and to really put the track to the test, I am building a 'Bridge' in between two desks and having the domino chain travel over it.
I had originality planned to simulate the dominoes using Maya's built in physics, however, when it came to simulating the computer kept crashing and throwing up various errors. Because I didn't have time to resolve this, I keyframed the dominoes to knock each other over. This doesn't look as realistic, however, the movement is so quick, the inaccuracies are not really visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment