I started this piece by drawing some rough sketches to try and work out what shots to use in the piece. As the focus was on well tracked shots, I don't want more than 3 different shots as it would then became more about cutting and diverting the viewer attention.
I am still undecided about whether or not I want to animate normal dominos or the gimicky idea of Domino's Pizza boxes.
I do however feel that an interior and and exterior shot will best showcase the skills.
To capture the footage I went for a walk around my accomodation complex and took some hand held video shots based on the initial shots planned above. I also went for some different shots that looked good on location. While I was on the location I took a few panaramic photographs in case I have time to do some image based lighting later on in the project.

No comments:
Post a Comment