Monday, 15 April 2013
Initial Reaction
I am actually quiet excited about this brief. I feel that it is the first brief that gives the freedom to concentrate on refining the technical skills in on of the areas that I am probably least experienced in '3D Tracking'. I have done a little bit of 3D tracking before in nuke and boujou. However, it has never really been the main focal point before. Because I want to focus on getting a well tracked piece, I am keeping my ideas very simple. Back before I came to university I had a domino simulation in my portfolio. Which, looking back on, was shockingly bad. So for this project I planned to track some dominos into a scene and use realistic physics to simulate them toppling over. It then came to me that I could make the piece slightly more interesting and give it a but of a gimmicky twist by using actual 'DOMINOS' Pizza boxed as my toppling object. This will give me a chance to get some modelling into the project or even use the object capture software 123Dcatch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment